August 24, 2019
I actually met Dyani and Casey at a coffee shop awhile back. Dyani went to Kendall and was taught by one of my peers, Rob Wilkinson [his work is phenomenal, please check him out]. The first thing she told me was her passion for art, and we instantly clicked.
Since then I had connected with her on Social Media and just waited for her day to come. I can’t believe how fast it came.
Her wedding happened in a location that I didn’t even know was a venue and it allowed for so much exploration. I took too many photographs … so here is what I could limit it down to [lol].
- Dress: Renee Austin bridal
- Catering: The owner of the venue, Farmer Ed!
- Desserts: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Florals: Grooms Mothers Friend
- DJ: Chad from Celebrity Productions!
- Hair / Makeup: Kaycee Ogle who works at Anastasia Salon in Owosso
- Dresses / Suits
Ladies online from Azazie.com / Men’s Warehouse
- Venue: Peacock Road Family Farm in Laingsburg
Posted in: Blog