June 18, 2106
Oh my goodness these two.
I met up with both of them a bit over a month ago. We hung out, took some engagement photos, and just enjoyed each other’s company.
On June 18 I was honored to photograph their wedding.
I can’t really explain how perfect it was.
Every shot, every emotion, every detail… just everything.
I had them for 2 hours for photographs… and they let me steal them for some sunset/double exposure photographs before I left.
I am so so grateful they let me steal them, because the results are astounding.
I try to not take away the bride and groom too much, but when I see something- I show them, in hopes I can snag them for just 10 minutes or so (I was a bride, I know how difficult it is to leave your guests).
Weddings aren’t about photographs,
but photographs are all you have left once the night ends.
SO thank you, both of you, and I wish you the greatest adventure.
- Wedding dress bought from: B. Ella in Plymouth (Belt and veil, as well)
- Hair: London Calling Salon (Ashley and DJ)
- Makeup: Hayley Upshur
- Floral arrangements:
- Bouquets and boutonnieres by Bride and Bloom (Pamela Krausman)
- Aisle way flowers and centerpieces, in addition to other decoration with flowers will be DIY
- Catering: Food Art
- Desserts: Pink Elephant cupcakes, The Hill Macaroons, Sweet Heather Anne Cookies, and Just Delicious Scones.
- DJ/MC: Luke Frutig (LuFru Entertainment)
- Officiant: Margi Armstrong (Family friend, my “big sis”
- Decorations: DIY